Lumenpulse to unveil new LED lighting products and optics at LightFair
“Our goal is to continue breaking new ground on a number of fronts. This year we invested heavily in optical development to increase the range of applications for our products, and to give specifiers even greater flexibility,” said François-Xavier Souvay, president and CEO at Lumenpulse. “Lightfair is a great place to showcase these new products and features, as it gives visitors an interactive, hands-on look. We’re very excited to be back at the show,” he said.
Visitors to the Lumenpulse booth (#103) will also be able to see:
• The second generation of the Lumenline LED lighting products featuring new LED technology, lit corners and an innovative quick joining system for continuous runs. Lumenline 2.0 also marks the debut of Lumenray, a new range of optics (asymmetric wallwash, batwing and narrow) that provide exceptional uniformity with outstanding setback and spacing ratios.
• The unique asymmetric wallwash will also be on display with the Lumenfacade family, showcasing the optic’s standout uniformity at close range, with generous spacing between fixtures.
• The recently launched Lumenalpha LED lighting products. Lumenalpha introduced a highly successful line of LED downlights and spotlights from the European brand AlphaLED – acquired by Lumenpulse in July 2014 – to the American market. Available in single or multi-head combinations, and delivering up to 3000 lumens, Lumenalpha Downlights offer a flexible, long-lasting alternative to halogen and metal halide lighting systems. Lumenalpha Spotlights, meanwhile, provide an optimal upgrade to conventional track-mounted luminaires, with more options, longer life, improved color stability and lower energy consumption.
The Lumenalpha product line will also showcase Lumentalk, Lumenpulse’s innovative power line communication technology. Lumentalk enables digital control of LED lighting over existing infrastructure and track installations, with no re-wiring or renovation required.
• The latest version of the award-winning Lumenbeam family of luminaires. Upgraded to the latest LED technology, next generation Lumenbeam luminaires provide up to 84% increase in candlepower with a typical 30% improvement in efficacy for white light luminaires.
• The Lumencove XT Direct View, a system of direct view linear LED luminaires for media façades and architectural delineation on large-scale structures, including bridges and towers.
Lightfair International 2015 is being held at the Javits Center in New York City from May 5th to May 7th.
About Lumenpulse Inc.
Founded in 2006, Lumenpulse designs, develops, manufactures and sells a wide range of high performance and sustainable specification-grade LED lighting solutions for commercial, institutional and urban environments. Lumenpulse is a leading pure-play specification-grade LED lighting solutions provider and has earned many awards and recognitions, including several Product Innovation Awards (PIA), three Next Generation Luminaires Design Awards, a Red Dot Product Design Award and a Lightfair Innovation Award. Lumenpulse has more than 410 employees worldwide, with corporate headquarters in Montreal, Canada, and offices in Boston, Paris, London and Manchester. Lumenpulse is listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol LMP.
Contact:Salvatore Ciolfi, Public Relations Manager - Lumenpulse
+1-514-937-3003 ext. 337