As LEDs Magazine editor-in-chief Carrie Meadows wrote in a past blog, Architectural SSL has undergone some recent changes. Now known as LightSPEC, our website, social media channels, and magazine will deliver expanded editorial coverage on architectural lighting. Our editorial content caters to architects and interior designers, lighting designers, lighting manufacturers, specifiers and buyers of commercial and residential lighting and controls, consultants, and others involved in commercial and multifamily projects.
At its new domain, lightspeconline.com, LightSPEC will cover the gamut of the architectural lighting industry. Explore content such as:
- Lighting projects and case studies.
- Thought-leader perspectives as well as insights from emerging lighting professionals.
- New and noteworthy products.
- Lighting how-to’s, tips, and tricks.
- Industry news.
- Business and marketing strategies.
- Technology articles focusing on architectural lighting research and advances.
- Lighting trends.
LightSPEC will also produce LightSPEC West, a biennial tradeshow and conference, in April. Via our media outlets and our live event, we will focus on subjects the industry is talking about, including:
- Innovative lighting applications in health care, education, entertainment, and city/street lighting.
- Dark sky considerations for outdoor lighting.
- Human-centric lighting in schools and commercial offices to help entice workers back to the office.
- Advanced networked lighting controls to garner additional energy savings from LEDs and to meet stringent energy codes.
- How to meet corporate ESG goals by integrating salvaged materials, repurposing fixture housings, and developing end-of-life programs.
Be sure to review our submission guidelines to learn how you can contribute to this premier industry knowledge base, and subscribe to our magazine and newsletters to stay informed. Follow us on LinkedIn, Instagram, X, and Facebook and be a part of the architectural lighting conversation.
LINDA BECKER is editor-in-chief of LightSPEC (formerly Architectural SSL). She has more than 20 years of experience in B2B publishing, primarily focused on manufacturing and process applications.