WAGO releases compact terminal block with easy wire release for interconnect in LED module and bulb designs
• PUSHWIRE® connection offering direct push-in of solid or tin-bonded conductors
• Easy conductor removal, via operating tool
• 1-pole variant rated for 3 A/600 V; the 2- and 3-pole variants are rated for 3 A/250 V
• Accommodates conductors 26 … 22 AWG with pin spacing of 3 mm
• Delivery in tape-and-reel packaging for automated SMT processes
With the 2059 terminal blocks of different lengths can also be mounted adjacent to each other without pole loss, allowing for a reduced number of variants and lower production costs.
Innovation is at the heart of everything we do at WAGO. From our pioneering CAGE CLAMP® spring pressure connection technology to our extensive range of Interconnect, Interface and Automation solutions, such as the fieldbus independent WAGO-I/O-SYSTEM, our customers count on the unconditional performance and reliability of our products to ensure the safe, efficient operation of their systems every time.
Contact:Cory Theil, Product Manager – Interconnect - WAGO