HTM Lighting Solutions offers UL Classified LED corn lights for HID sign retrofit
The components to the kits are self-ballasted LED Corn Lights for HID Replacement. This system was specifically designed to retrofit existing UL Listed Signs.
In the United States of America, every Sign Cabinet, Channel Letters, or any other electrical type product should be tested under the Underwriter Laboratory to be in accordance with the general compliance laws to promote safe living and working environments for people by the application of safety science and hazard-based safety engineering.
By using HTM Lighting Solutions LED Corn Lights, sign makers now have a safe alternative to offer their customer HID Sign Retrofit and start saving over 70% on their energy consumption cost! Furthermore, the use of LED Corn Lights specifically intended for sign retrofit will enable signs to remain UL Listed!
- No ballast, capacitor, or ignitor are required anymore! The LED Corn Lights have a multi-tap 100-277VAC Internal Driver, which enable E39 Lamp holder and the Corn Lights to be wired directly to 120VAC, 208VAC, 240VAC, or 277VAC!
- LED Corn Lights last over 50,000 Hours, which is over 2x times the HID/MH/HPS Equivalent!
- Simply bypass the ballast, and keep the same layout
- No need for any diffuser to diffuse the light, or change your layout as LED’s are strategically located to avoid hotspot, and keep a nice even flow of uniform light throughout the sign’s face
- Save over 70% On Energy Consumption as an 80W LED Corn Light will typically replace a 250W HID bulb, and a 120W LED Corn Light will replace a 400W HID Bulb.
- Typically get Return On Investment in less than 1 year!
- Custom Layout for new Sign Construction Available Upon Request
Contact:Hugo Merminod, Lighting Specialist - HTM Lighting Solutions
+1 (813) 649-8899
Submit new products, case studies/projects, and other press releases at http://www.ledsmagazine.com/content/leds/en/addcontent.html.