WeeTect has announced a new anti-fog coating for polycarbonate LED panels. This is the most advanced anti-fog product ever and it is available for both suppliers/distributors. The product is currently available in the company’s main store in China.
“We believe our innovative anti-fog solution will guarantee a practical solution to the fogging problem with the LED polycarbonate panels,” said Taylors Lei, WeeTect’s product manager. “We opted for a different approach since we don’t want to compromise on the quality of our products, thanks to the WeeTect R&D team and technicians who have made this dream a reality.”
Why anti-fog for LED polycarbonate panels
According to a research conducted by WeeTect team, over 67% of consumers are adopting polycarbonate LED panels. This is for all types of fixtures such as: architectural, commercial, residential and industrial lighting systems. In fact, polycarbonate plays a pivotal role in such lighting systems.
The shift towards LED polycarbonate light panels is due to:
1. High performance that balances between light transmission and diffusion.
It has an outstanding weathering performance and UV resistance. This makes it a perfect solution for most outdoor applications. However, the ordinary polycarbonate LED panels do not offer anti-fogging properties. It’s at this point that one needs the permanent anti-fog coating solution from WeeTect. It has been tested to be sustainable.
2. Cost saving; LED saves a lot of energy, polycarbonate materials possess better optical properties and WeeTect anti-fog coating eliminates fogging completely.
Blending all the three results in significant cost savings. It has even been tested in the most humid conditions.
3. At high temperatures, the anti-fog coating for polycarbonate LED panels can still guarantee more diffusion level options. This is the main reason why the product is recommended for high level of production fixtures. The anti-fog product can withstand varying temperature conditions. It reduces hot spots significantly and maximizes light transmission.
4. Like the LED polycarbonate products that meet the UL 94 V-2 flammability rating, the anti-fog coating is also designed to this specification. Thus, it is a safe product.
5. Polycarbonate is known for its heat resistance properties. So is WeeTect’s anti-fog coating. The heat dissipated by the LED polycarbonate does not undermine its performance. This allows for design flexibility.
6. Quality criteria; the anti-fog products have been tested with all the polycarbonate LED panels of all designs. It meets the performance criteria.
“It has been a long journey, we have to confess, but, our team was confident that someday the company will achieve a dependable anti-fog coating,” said Taylors Lei, in an interview. “The demand for this anti-fog product for the LED polycarbonate panel has surpassed our expectations and we are thrilled to bring even more sophisticated technology. We need to solve the fogging problem once and for all.”
A reliable and efficient anti-fog solution is appropriate more so with the unprecedented increase in polycarbonate LED panels. This is what WeeTect strives for and it’s evident in this product.
For more info, please visit: http://www.weetect.com/products/coating-and-plastic-sheet/Anti-Fog-Anti-Scratch-PC-Sheet/
Contact:Taylors Lei, Product Manager - WeeTect
Locate more packaging & optics materials vendors in the LEDs Magazine Online Suppliers Directory
Submit new products, case studies/projects, and other press releases at http://www.ledsmagazine.com/content/leds/en/addcontent.html.
More from Weetect:
WeeTect anti-fog coating technology is available for LED headlamps