Developed for beginners and veteran lighting professionals, the innovative tape light configurator streamlines the creation of a Bill of Material for Trulux Series tape light from American Lighting
DENVER (September 22, 2022)— American Lighting, a leading manufacturer of high-quality lighting innovations for residential, commercial and specialty projects, introduces ACE, a tape light configurator that streamlines the process for creating Trulux Series tape light Bills of Material. The Trulux Series includes unique products such as High Output COB, the Versatile RGB+TW and Vega 1000Lm+ per foot tape light for residential, commercial and specialty projects requiring advanced dimming, precise control and extreme luminance.
A first-of-its-kind tool developed for lighting professionals of all experience levels, ACE is a simple step-by-step guide to walk users through a tape light project, asking straightforward questions such as which color temperature is required and how many feet of tape light is needed for the application. By following the steps, ACE users are able to complete a list of materials necessary for an efficient and beautiful linear lighting installation.
The process includes:
· Step 1 – Choose if you would like your Trulux tape light custom cut to order or shipped as reels to be modified in the field
· Step 2 – Select if your application is indoor or outdoor
· Step 3 – Define the environment as a dry, damp or wet application
· Step 4 – Choose between single color, variable white and color changing options. Single colors range from 2700K, 3000K, 3500K, 4000K and 5000K.
· Step 5 – Select light output between accent lighting, task lighting or general lighting for single color white or variable white, or RGB, RGBW or RGB+TW for color changing applications.
· Step 6 – Choose a tape light that satisfies all of your requirements from the steps above and continue on your way to creating the perfect bill of material for your tape light project.
Once these simple questions are answered, you are well on your way to completing your comprehensive Bill of Material for your linear lighting project. For more information about ACE from American Lighting, contact 800.285.8051 or visit https://ace.americanlighting.com/ or follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
About American Lighting
Founded in 1989, American Lighting, Inc. is a leading manufacturer of high-quality and innovative lighting solutions for residential, commercial and specialty projects. Our commitment is to develop new products by utilizing the latest lighting technologies and designs and delivering superior customer service through our team of highly experienced lighting professionals. American Lighting is a member of the Illuminating Engineering Society of North America (IESNA), National Association of Electrical Distributors (NAED), National Electrical Manufacturers Representatives Association (NEMRA), and American Lighting Association (ALA).