The newly signed partners are:
* Cepia, LLC, a manufacturer of consumer products, who will license CK's Chromacore® technology to offer a line of illuminated pillows and plush toys.
* Lighting & Electronics, Inc, a manufacturer of entertainment and architectural lighting who will apply iColor® MR g2 and power/data modules (PDMs) for a custom-designed theatrical fixture.
The renewed agreements are with:
* Crystal Fountains - a provider of water feature solutions who will incorporate Color Kinetics' Digital Light Engines (DLEs) and PDMs into its forthcoming line of color-changing fountain products.
* Main Light Industries, Inc. - an entertainment lighting manufacturer whose Chromasic®-enabled Soft-LED drapery continues to find success in the touring and event production markets.
* Zumtobel Staff Lighting, Inc. - an architectural lighting manufacturer who will continue to incorporate Color Kinetics' DLEs in its line of architectural, color-changing fixtures for the North American market.
"The continued strides of our OEM and Licensing business reflect the value it offers to both new and existing partners, encompassing the core expertise, technologies, intellectual property and support required to bring their unique products to market," said Bill Sims, president and CEO of Color Kinetics.
"We have devoted significant sales and development resources to expand our options for third parties, making Color Kinetics' technology readily adaptable to diverse markets and applications."