Chipshow will exhibit LED displays at ISE 2015 AV and systems integration tradeshow
ISE 2015 will be the largest professional AV and systems integration trade show ever held in Europe, bringing together manufacturers, distributors, integrators, specifiers and technology managers from over 100 countries worldwide.
Our company will be present at the ISE 2015. Our show information is as follows:
Exhibition name: ISE 2015
Date: 10-12 February, 2015
Venue: Amsterdam RAI, NL
Booth Number: 11-D30
Company name: Shenzhen Chip Optech Co.,LTD.
P1.6 Indoor HD LED Display ( HD1.6 )
P3 Indoor Rental LED Display ( RN3 )
P5.33 Outdoor Rental LED Display ( RR5.3 )
P1.6 Indoor HD LED Display—HD1.6
1. 16:9 design: Cabinet's 16:9 resolution is specialized for command center, perfect replacement for LCD display.
2. "6H": Advanced "6H" technology achieves low brightness high grey scale, good anti-static and high refresh rate.
3. Modular design: efficient and low cost installment and maintenance, patented cooling system, fanless, non-noise, energy-saving and eco-friendly.
P3 Indoor Rental LED Display—RN3
Cabinet size: 500mmx500mm. Seamless connection, 0.1mm gapline between 2 cabinets. Fast lock for quick and easy installation. Maximum support 50pcs hanging in a collum. Fast locks design, cabinets can be easily assemblied in 7 seconds. Dual-maintenance, no need fan, noiseless, low power comsumption.
P5.33 Outdoor Rental LED Display—RR5.3
1. New design,suitable for outdoor&indoor live show, brightness adjustable facing the sunshine directly, waterproof IP65. neither flick nor color blocks.
2. Die casting aluminum cabinet size: 640mmx640mm, seamless connection, 0.1mm gapline between 2 cabinets.
3. Cost saving for installation and maintenance , hotplug in power supply.
4. Vertical / Horizontal viewing angle 140 degree, calibration for high quality picture.
Contact:Shenzhen Chip Optech Co.,LTD
Submit new products, case studies/projects, and other press releases at http://www.ledsmagazine.com/content/leds/en/addcontent.html and http://www.ledsmagazine.com/content/leds/en/iif/add.html.