Code Mercenaries' wireless to DALI bridge enables Bluetooth lighting control
Lighting control commands can be send by a mobile app. Custom variants of the app are possible for instance to provide a graphical representation of the installation to be controlled. The function of the switch inputs is programmable via the app. Available functions are dimming, switching, and activation of scenes. Individual devices, groups, or all devices on the bus can be the target.
LED-Warrior09BT-UP will be introduced on the light+building 2016 show in Frankfurt, hall 4.0 booth G06. It will become available in April.
• Wireless to DALI bridge
• Compatible with Bluetooth 4.0
• Programmable DALI "light switch"
• Supports control commands only (safe against manipulation)
• Programmable switch functions: Dimming, switching, scenes
• Power supply off the DALI bus
• App support for iOS, other platforms coming soon
• Form factor for installation in a flush mount box
DALI is a registered trade mark of ZVEI
Bluetooth is a registered trade mark of Bluetooth SIG
Contact:Doreen Hessenmöller, Marketing - Code Mercenaries Hard- und Software GmbH
Locate more driver & controls vendors in the LEDs Magazine Suppliers Directory
Submit new products, case studies/projects, and other press releases at http://www.ledsmagazine.com/content/leds/en/addcontent.html.
More from Code Mercenaries:
Code Mercenaries will demonstrate its LED-Warrior10 PWM LED dimmer at Light+Building
Code Mercenaries engineers DALI controller with PWM and I2C signal capabilities for intelligent lighting