WEBCAST: Standards for LED Retrofits – How to Certify Products for the US and Canada
This Webcast will discuss the correct procedure for certifying LED retrofits such as LED replacement tubes and LED replacement modules for troffers and downlights. It will cover ENERGY STAR® Luminaires V1.0, which includes Solid State Lighting.
Originally Broadcast: Wednesday, March 23, 2011
Available on demand
Presenter: Carl Bloomfield, Global Director of Business Services - Energy Efficiency & Lighting, Intertek
- Review of existing retrofits using fluorescent lamps
- How to certify retrofits such as LED replacement tubes, LED replacement modules for troffers, downlights
- LED Replacement Lamps
- ENERGY STAR® requirements, including the new Luminaires V1.0 specification.
For more information, please visit: www.intertek.com/lighting/
SPONSOR: Ascott Group, Inc.
For more information, please visit: www.ascottcap.com
Carl Bloomfield is the Global Director of Business Services for Energy Efficiency & Lighting at Intertek. In this role Carl is responsible for the development of Intertek’s services within these industries, and is based in Intertek’s Arlington Heights, IL facility.
Carl has been with Intertek for 14 yrs and holds a BS in Electrical Engineering from University of Florida. He is presently an active member of:
• American Lighting Association (ALA)
• American Hotel and Lodging Association (AHLA)
• National Fire Protection Association (NFPA)
• Illuminating Engineering Society (IES)
• Florida Gators Alumni Association