Toronto hosts workshop on Emerging Trends in Solid State Lighting
The workshop will be held on June 29 at the University of Toronto.
Topics covered will include next-generation high-bright green LEDs, status review of Organic LEDs, new products and applications of high-bright LEDs and LED photometry.
The workshop will feature the following speakers:
- Prof. Zetian Mi, McGill University
- Prof. Zheng Hong Lu, University of Toronto
- Dr. Venkat Venkataramanan, University of Toronto
- Shawn Du, Nichia America Corporation
- Dr. Tung Yang Wang, Osram Sylvania
- Scott Jennato, Phillips Lumileds
- Side Rane, SphereOptics
- Paul Scheidt, Cree
- LED and OLED technologies
- SSL product development and application
- Research and development funding opportunities for SSL manufacturers
The Institute for Optical Sciences at University of Toronto has recently announced its Solid State Lighting Network (SSLNet) that brings together researchers, industries and agencies to foster dialogue, knowledge sharing and facilitate collaborative projects. The forthcoming workshop “Emerging trends in Solid State Lighting” will be the first major event of the SSLNet.
Industry Participants: $100+GST
Academic Participants: Free (registration required; limited seats)
For registration, contact: email@example.com