Event News: LIGHTSHIFT – LED Solutions Mean Business
LIGHTSHIFT takes places on September 24th in Toronto, and is an opportunity to learn more about LED signage.
- LED’s Shed Some Light - Technology, Industry and Market Overview
- Seeing It is Believing It! - LED Signage Pilots & Case Studies
- LED Manufacturers Forum - Hear it From the Suppliers
- Acceleration & Transformation - Panel Discussion on LED Market Transformation, Standards and Legislation
- PATHway, an assistance program set up exclusively to help you make the change to LED Signage
When: Wednesday, September 24th, 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Where: Direct Energy Centre, Toronto, ON
Cost: $99 + GST (early adopter special until September 15th) $149 + GST after
LIGHTSHIFT registration starts July 30, 2008 at www.iidexneocon.com/2008/index.php/registration.
Your registration in advance will allow the organizers to coordinate facilities as well as save you money, but you are welcome to bring a colleague and register onsite.
For sponsorship and exhibit opportunities, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have you already installed LED signage? Why not showcase it at LIGHTSHIFT! Please contact chantal@greenTbiz.org for more information.
LIGHTSHIFT is a photonics initiative led by OPIN, the Ontario Photonics Industry Network in conjunction with IIDEX/NeoCon, Light Canada and greenTbiz. The PATHway assistance program will be implemented by greenTbiz.