WEBCAST: Efficient Driving and Safe Monitoring of Multiple LED Arrays
This on-demand ON Semiconductor webcast, available starting October 31, discusses ways to efficiently drive and safely monitor multiple LED arrays.
Available from: October 31, 2011
Overview: Please join us for this ON Semiconductor webcast where we will discuss ways to efficiently drive and safely monitor multiple LED arrays. These arrays are an increasingly common element in various lighting and backlighting applications, and careful consideration of power consumption, safety and protection is fundamental to optimized design.
What you will learn:
• Review growth in LED backlighting and lighting applications.
• Understand why it's important to to control, monitor and protect LED arrays.
• Discuss how to efficiently drive and safely monitor multiple LED arrays.
• Learn how integrated ICs allow designers to simplify and speed these designs.
SPONSOR: ON Semiconductor
Global corporate headquarters are in Phoenix, Arizona. The company operates a network of manufacturing facilities, sales offices, and design centers in key markets throughout North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific regions. Revenue totaled $1.769 Billion in 2009.
• Enables energy-efficient solutions for a greener world,
• Provides a broad array of products and solutions,
• Operates a world-class, value added supply chain.