WEBCAST: LED Lighting Made Easy – A Modular System Approach to Designing Fixtures
This webcast on October 19 will cover ways to reduce time-to-market with modular LED systems, how to increase time-to-revenue with quality SSL systems, and tools available from Philips and Future Lighting Solutions that can aid in fixture design.
Originally broadcast: Wednesday, October 19, 2011
Format: Live broadcast followed by audience Q&A.
Duration: Approx 1 hour in total
• Costa Politakis, Product Marketing Manager, Future Lighting Solutions
• Dan Sullivan, Business Development Manager SSL, Philips Lighting
Learn how Future Lighting Solutions system approach leveraging the Philips Fortimo family of LED Modules can reduce your time to market and get you to revenue quicker.
What You’ll Learn
• How you can reduce your time to market with modular LED system solutions
• How you can increase your time to revenue with a quality SSL system
• How easy it is to design and assemble a Philips Fortimo LED based light fixture
• Why Philips Fortimo LED Modules are “Future Proof”
• What complementary partners are availble for the Philips Fortimo LED Lighting system
• What tools are available from Future Lighting Solutions to help you optimize the optical and thermal design of your system
• What upcoming seminars are available in your area to learn more about the Philips Fortimo LED lighitng systems.
SPONSOR: Future Lighting Solutions
Our comprehensive portfolio includes a broad selection of LED system components, as well as integrated or customized solutions to enable cost effective, energy efficient lighting applications.From retrofitting bulbs to building LED systems from the ground up, we offer industry leading LEDs, optical solutions, power modules and ICs, passive and active thermal solutions, light engines, modular systems, planar lighting and remote phosphor technologies.
Our world-class team of lighting experts, along with our global lighting resource centers, supply chain solutions and network of specialized partners, ensures the highest quality solid-state lighting solutions for customers. The company is a division of Future Electronics.
For more information visit: www.FutureLightingSolutions.com.
SPONSOR: Royal Philips Electronics