BrightSpots LED Forum to focus on LED design and manufacturing
A panel of industry experts will investigate LED design and manufacturing issues during a two-week online panel discussion in October.
Moderating the forum will be Tim Whitaker, editor and founder of LEDs Magazine. Panelists include industry leaders from throughout the HB-LED value chain:
- David Bour, Chief Technologist, LED Product Technology, Applied Materials
- Thomas Uhrmann, Business Development Manager, Compound Semiconductors and Si-based Power Devices, EV Group
- John Wilson, Consulting Engineering Manager, WRO, Mechanical Analysis Division, Mentor Graphics
- Willem Sillevis Smitt, Director of Strategic Marketing, Philips Lumileds
- Manish Ranjan, Vice President of Product Marketing, Advanced Packaging and Nanotechnology Markets, Ultratech
BrightSpots is a forum that combines elements of a blog, webcast and physical panel event to provide continuous discussion on a variety of important industry topics. With participants actively engaged in this online forum, BrightSpots extends the life of discussions on issues that are important to both them and the broader industry. For more information, please contact Angie Kellen at firstname.lastname@example.org or on Twitter at @akellen.