Strategies in Light, the leading event for the HB-LED and lighting industry, is the annual forum for presenting the latest innovation in the HB-LED markets, applications, products and regional activities.
“We realize the contributions from Advisory Board members are critical to the continued success of our event,” said Robert Steele, Conference Co-Chair and Director of Optoelectronics Program, Strategies Unlimited, part of the PennWell’s LED & Lighting Media Group.
“The diversity of our Advisory Board ensures that our event will provide invaluable insight and dynamic discussions on the industry trends and technologies that are driving the global LED and lighting industry.”
- Robert Steele, Co-Chair and Director of Optoelectronics Program, Strategies Unlimited (part of PennWell’s LED & Lighting Media Group)
- Vrinda Bhandarkar, Co-Chair and Senior Market Research Analyst, Strategies Unlimited (part of PennWell’s LED & Lighting Media Group)
- Derry Berrigan, Principal, DBLD Sustainable Lighting Design
- Jed Dorsheimer, Principal and Senior Analyst, Canaccord Adams
- Cary Eskow, Director, Avnet Lightspeed
- Nadarajah Narendran, Director of Research, Lighting Research Center/Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
- Robert Walker, Principal, Sierra Ventures
- Tim Whitaker, Editor, LEDs Magazine (part of PennWell’s LED & Lighting Media Group)
- Howard Yaphe, Senior VP Manufacturing and Engineering, Philips Canlyte
The LED & Lighting Media Group comprises:
- Strategies in Light events
- Strategies Unlimited: market research
- LEDs Magazine: print and digital media
Strategies in Light is a business-oriented conference and exhibition on high-brightness LEDs produced by both Strategies Unlimited and PennWell Corporation. The longest running conference in the LED industry, which drew its largest audience to date with more than 2,000 participants in 2009, this event is considered to be the premier annual forum for presenting current commercial developments in HB-LEDs for component and equipment suppliers, manufacturers, and end-users of HB-LED devices.
Strategies Unlimited specializes in market research reports, and custom studies targeted for the optoelectronic, optical communications, compound semiconductor material, and RF/microwave components industries. Founded in 1979, Strategies Unlimited adeptly integrates technology and business issues. Primary data collection and detailed input-output analysis are developed to create models describing the commercial markets. With its in-depth understanding of market applications, technology developments, industry participants, and government policies, the company is renowned for its outstanding record in market forecasting.
LEDs Magazine is the leading information resource for the global LED community, serving thousands of readers that specify, design and manufacture LED-based products for a wide range of end-use applications. The LEDs Magazine portfolio has four main components – the Magazine, the Website, the Newsletter and the Suppliers Directory.
PennWell Corporation is a diversified business-to-business media and information company that provides quality content and integrated marketing solutions for the following global industries: Oil and gas, electric power, water, electronics, semiconductor, contamination control, optoelectronics, fiber optics, information technology, fire, emergency services and dental. Founded in 1910, PennWell publishes 75 print and online magazines and newsletters and conducts 60 conferences and exhibitions on six continents. In addition to PennWell's headquarters in Tulsa, Oklahoma, the Company has major offices in Nashua, New Hampshire; Houston, Texas; London, England; Mountain View, California; Fairlawn, New Jersey, Moscow, Russia, and Hong Kong, China.