The LFI Conference program brings together the foremost designers, educators, architects, engineers and consultants to address topics that cover lighting fundamentals, software, applications, controls and solutions, as well as design innovation, product updates and case studies.
The 2009 program totals more than 200 hours of education, and provides AIA, ASID/IIDA, IESNA and IFMA accreditation. Participants can choose from:
- 12 Daylighting Institute® Workshops
- One two-day Daylighting Fundamentals Institute
- 21 LightFair Institute® Workshops
- Four one-day LightFair Institute® courses
- Three two-day LightFair Institute® courses
- Two Masters courses
- 32 seminars
The most current list of courses will be on the LightFair web site sometime next week.
LightFair International is sponsored by the Illuminating Engineering Society of North America (IESNA) and the International Association of Lighting Designers (IALD).