SYLVANIA LIGHTING SERVICES (SLS), a subsidiary of OSRAM SYLVANIA is the largest lighting energy retrofit provider in North America. We offer energy management programs featuring the most current and efficient lighting and controls technologies for interior, exterior, and sign lighting systems as well as full Building Management and Energy Management solutions specifically designed to meet each customer’s needs. Whether it is audit and design or energy efficiency, SLS has the expertise and resources to provide state-of-the-art energy solutions to meet each customer’s sustainability requirements.
To support the sales force in Performance Contracts, Energy Management System and Lighting consultations with customers. The successful candidate will work with customers to determine the desired energy savings strategies and make recommendations on viable system solutions and Performance Contract parameters.
This position can be located anywhere in the continental United States.
- Strategically identify and pre-qualify high potential customers for the sale of energy savings performance contracts.
- Aide in the development and implementation of all Performance Contracting M&V strategies and requirements.
- Technically support the sales team, contract review, and M&V services to develop, propose, implement and manage all Performance Contract and control systems projects.
- Work with OSI controls systems partners and other manufacturers on joint retrofit and controls opportunities.
- Ensure that joint projects are properly documented, in terms of controls strategy so that installation and commissioning Scopes of Work are clear and concise.
- Serve as a liaison between SLS and third party manufacturers.
- Develop and execute business development strategies to achieve sales and revenue objectives.
- Build and sustain comprehensive knowledge and understanding of OSI product and service offerings.
- Make recommendations to management regarding opportunities to accelerate and maximize sales.
- Cultivate and foster customer relationships.
- Function as a technical support liaison to operations for national controls projects or controls projects requiring advanced system understanding.
- Train and support branch personnel as required including on-site installation and commissioning support.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors degree in Engineering, Energy Management, or Computer Science discipline; Masters a plus.
- 5 - 8 years of related experience is desired with significant experience in Performance Contracting, energy, and the lighting project industry.
- AutoCAD, SAP, and a high-degree of proficiency with MS Office and basic electrical knowledge and experience with Utility Rebate programs are desirable.
- High degree of proficiency in Performance Contracting business development and PC risk management and M&V protocols.
Along with a highly competitive salary, OSI offers full medical benefits, matching 401K, extensive wellness programs and tuition reimbursement. If you are thinking about an exciting change and challenge this is the place to be!