ADURA LED Solutions new RGBW module (12347-A) with 16 CSP LED of each Color, Red Green Blue & White. The RGBW CSP module (12347-A) is designed for Architectural lighting, decorative lighting, cove lighting, edge lighting or linear lighting applications.
ADURA is using Ultra High Performance UHPTM MCPCB technology to offer the new RGBW module or single color red, blue, green, Amber and White CSP LEDs with superior thermal performance.
The White CSP LED CCT option ranges from CCT of 2000K-6500K and a high color rendering index (CRI) of 80+ or 90+, with 3 step MacAdam single bin for the White CSP..
- Stable color mixing RGBW
- Wide range of white CSP CCT (2000K-6500K)
- High CRI Ra80+ or Ra90+ for white color CSP
- Highest quality and performance components
- 3 STEP MacAdam binning for white CSP
- 16 RGB CSP LED and 16 white color CSP LED per module
- 48V DC voltage input
- ADURA Ultra High Performance UHP TMMCPCB with best in class thermal performance
- 120° beam angle
- NTC thermistor temperature sensor on board
- 10 pin Molex Connector for easy to connection to LED Controller / Driver
- 23.5x1 inches / 596.9x25.4 mm
For samples and additional information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Custom designs are also available with SinkPAD TM PCB Technology and standard MCPCB.