EIC Heat Engine Dolphin LED street lights installed for outdoor lighting at factory

Thanks to our distributor Mr. Jason Ho to let us announce the latest project with our 90W HEAT ENGINE Dolphin LED street lights; and we are happy to know that our HEAT ENGINE street lights exceed the Suzhou factory customer's expectations for outdoor area lighting -- higher brightness with lower power consumption and greater energy slashed. The project was completed with EIC 90W HEAT ENGINE LED street lights with latest light engine and power supply solution. The following advantages can be achieved:
- Unique HEAT ENGINE technology, Liquid Phase Change
- CITIZEN COB LED chips
- Higher fixture efficacy, 100-120LPW
- High Transmission glass lens with rectangular beam
- Durability, IP67 driver, IP66 full sealed housing
- Aero superior aluminum alloy body, super conductive nano powder coating
- 60%-75% energy saving, short ROI period
- Up to 50,000hrs, low maintenance
- RoHS compliant, Environmental friendly, no mercury or lead, 100% recyclable
- Available from 3000, 4000 and 5000K

For road and area lighting: e.g. roads, streets, highways, industrial parks, packing lots, path, driveways and other outdoor area lighting.

About EIC
EIC ELECTRONIC CHINA is very proud to become a leading Sino-Canadian manufacturer and exporter of high power LED (light emitting diode) luminaires for the public, industrial, commercial and residential lighting. EIC is specialized in researching and producing high power LED lights, mainly LED street lights, LED high bay lights and LED flood lights, and right now EIC is gradually to extend its products range to commercial lights, such as LED tube lights, down lights and bulbs. We are dedicated to supply quality green lights for better life and we chase all opportunity to exceed customers' expectations and many unparalleled factors make EIC their first option.

EIC Advantages
EIC applies Citizen COB as its light engine solutions and Citizen LED deliver up to 155 lumens per watt (5000K), which is 30% more efficient than many light engines, which greatly improves EIC luminaires' efficacy up to 90-110LPW. EIC LED Lighting products are perfect for use with photocell because the service life is unaffected by frequent on-off switching. LEDs do not waste energy as a filament does which has to be first heated until white hot to emit light.

EIC R&D team has more than 10 years of thermal management solution research. After 5 years research and testing, EIC introduced its heat engine liquid phase change cooling system. That makes EIC the first company to dare to use only a high power COB light engine on its luminaires. EIC is to be the first company in the world to integrate the heat sink and housing completely together and a unique company that uses the heat generated from the LED to drive liquid phase change and flow around in the housing to dissipate heat.

EIC LED lighting products are mercury-free and require no special disposal procedures. EIC LED lighting products produce no ultraviolet or other harmful emissions. And all material is 100% recyclable.

EIC LED lighting products promise a prolonged lifespan rated for 50,000 hours, which equates to decades when operated during normal business hours. LEDs are almost maintenance-free devices and require no servicing during their life.

Approximately 20% of the world's energy consumption is in artificial lighting, 70% of which can be replaced with more energy efficient LED lights. Several studies into the life cycles of LED show that 98% of the energy consumed in running a LED goes to the task designed for light. But only approximately 5% of the energy consumed in a standard incandescent lamp goes to creating light, the other 95% produces heat and wasted. Generally, LED luminaires can save 50%-85% energy.

EIC is not only a high quality LED light manufacturer, but also has the ability to provide lighting solutions and financial calculation for customers' reference. Please email us CAD drawing and detailed information. We can recommend to you which and how many lamps will be needed to achieve your lighting requirements. Why not contact us today for lighting design?

Contact:

Roger Lee, Sales Engineer - EIC ELECTRONIC CHINA
+86-400-886-9885

Submit new products, case studies/projects, and other press releases at http://www.ledsmagazine.com/content/leds/en/addcontent.html and http://www.ledsmagazine.com/content/leds/en/iif/add.html.
More in Company Newsfeed