Trilux LED luminaire wins red dot design award
High-Tech and design at red dot level with the new square ATHENIK LED downlight
LED technology stands for light generation in the 21st century. Equipped with 16 white high-performance LEDs, the new versions guarantee an adequate level of light as well as a brilliant appearance, giving emphasis to the exclusive character of this downlight range.
In one of the international design scene’s best known competitions the Design Zentrum NRW in Essen/Germany awarded the new TRILUX luminaire ATHENIK LED the “red dot 2006”.
ATHENIK LED technical features:
- Stable luminaire body with precise rectangular bezel ring, available in different colours
- Semi-specular aluminium reflector with a separate reflector element for each LED, with reflection-intensifying surface
- With electronic supply, integrated into control gear housing, with electronic transformer
Light, colour and dynamics for accentuated surroundings with COLOR FLATBED
Coloured light accents are an effective means to create an attractive ambience in customer, wellness and recreational areas. Using atmospheric lighting at-tuned to the environment or a dynamic coloured light concert with harmonious transience.
Whether it is to be soothing, stimulating or to provide design in itself – light in this form is not just multi-faceted but also, without doubt, wields fascination.
COLOR FLATBED technical features:
- Surface-mounted light tile, available in the sizes 358 mm x 358 mm or 688 mm x 688 mm, with brushed aluminium frame
- Square recessed versions for ceilings with exposed grids, modules 600 mm and 625 mm
- Latest SMD-LED technology, changes in colour adjustable via sequencer
- Control and electrical connection externally via sequencer, supply unit and T-Splitter
TRILUX-LENZE GmbH + Co KG D-59753 Arnsberg, Germany Tel. + 49 (0) 2932 301-633 Fax + 49 (0) 2932 301-510