EIC extends Crown LED lights to 150W and 14300 lm
Feb 13th, 2014
EIC CROWN series LED light series are versatile in exterior and interior lighting applications, they can be used as high bay, low bay, tunnel and flood lights. after years of testing, the CROWM LED light can be extended to max. 150W under the backup thermal technologies and nano-radiation powder coating at current size.
- Advanced HEAT PIPE technology, Liquid Phase Change Cooling System
- CITIZEN COB LED chips with latest package technology
- Powered from 65-150W
- Higher fixture efficacy, >95LPW @ 5000K
- High Transmission toughened glass lens
- Durability, IP67 driver, IP65 full sealed housing
- Aero superior aluminum die-casting body, super conductive powder coating
- 65%-75% energy saving, short ROI period
- Up to 50,000hrs, low maintenance and replacement cost
- RoHS compliant, Environmental friendly, no mercury or lead, 100% recyclable
- Available from 3000, 4000 and 5000K
- For accent and general lighting: e.g. Factories, plants, warehouse, exhibition halls, gym, supermarket and other indoor area lighting.
EIC ELECTRONIC CHINA is very proud to become a leading Sino-Canadian manufacturer and exporter of high power LED (light emitting diode) luminaires for the public, industrial, commercial and residential lighting. EIC is specialized in researching and producing high power LED lights, mainly LED street lights, LED high bay lights and LED flood lights, and right now EIC is gradually to extend its products range to commercial lights, such as LED tube lights, down lights and bulbs. We are dedicated to supply quality green lights for better life and we can chase all chance to exceed customers’ expectations and many unparalleled factors makes EIC as their first option.
EIC applies CITIZEN COB as its light engine solutions and CITIZEN LED deliver up to 155 lumens per watt (5000K), which is 30% as efficient as many light engines, which greatly improves EIC luminaires’ efficacy up to 90-110LPW. EIC LED Lighting products are perfect for use with photocell because the service life is unaffected by frequent on-off switching. LEDs do not waste energy as a filament does which has to be first heated until white hot to emit light.
EIC R&D team has more than 10 years of thermal management solution research. After 5 years research and testing, EIC introduced its HEAT ENGINE liquid phase change cooling system. That makes EIC to be the first company dare to use only high power COB light engine on its luminaires. EIC is to be the first company in the world to integrate the heat sink and housing completely together and unique company to use the heat generated from LED to drive liquid phase change and flow around in the housing for dissipate heat.
EIC LED Lighting products are mercury-free and require no special disposal procedures. EIC LED Lighting products produce no ultraviolet or other harmful emissions. And all material can be 100% recyclable.
EIC LED Lighting products promise a prolonged lifespan rated for 50,000 hours, which equates to decades when operated during normal business hours. LEDs are almost no maintenance devices and require no servicing during their life.
Approximately 20% of the world’s energy consumption is in artificial lighting, 70% of which can be replaced with more energy efficient LED lights. Several studies into the life cycles of LED, show that 98% of the energy consumed in running a LED goes to the task designed for, LIGHT. But only approximately 5% of the energy consumed in a standard incandescent lamp goes to creating light, the other 95% produces heat and wasted. Generally, LED luminaires can save 50%-85% energy.
EIC are not only high quality LED light manufacturer, but also have the ability to provide lighting solutions and financial calculation for customers’ reference. Please email us CAD drawing and detailed information. we can recommend you what and how many lamps will be needed to achieve your lighting requirements. Why not contact us today for lighting design?
Sales Engineer - EIC ELECTRONIC CHINA