Spark launches LED Plant Grow Light with Cree LED (Blue+Red)
Plants need sunlight to grow lusher. The role of light on plant growth is to promote the absorption of carbon dioxide and water, chlorophyll and other nutrients, complex carbohydrates. But modern science can make plants grow better in the place which is without sun. That is people has grasped the inner principle that why plant needs sunlight, it is photosynthesis, When the leaf does photosynthetic it needs the stimulation of outside photon to complete the whole photosynthesis process, the sun's rays is the process for energy supply of photon stimulation powering.
The creation of artificial light sources can also complete the photosynthesis process of plants. The modern gardening or plant inside the factory has used the technology for combining the light supplement technology or the full complement of light artificial light technologies. Scientists found that blue and red light district area is very close to the efficiency curve of photosynthesis, it is the best source for plant growth.
LED Plant Grow Light only delivers the spectrum of light used by plants for efficient and healthy growth. By leaving out the wavelengths plants won't use, they provide better energy efficiency than conventional grow lights.
The red and blue lights of LED will play an important role. These lights can be balanced for achieving optimum results while growing plants. It helps the plant in the process of photosynthesis and when you increase the doses, it further stimulates growth. You can expect quick flowering, seeding, and fruits. Plants will first absorb red light for the purpose of photosynthesis. LED grow lights with blue color are useful for vegetable growth. After absorbing red light, the plant will absorb blue light and this light is responsible for the health of a plant.
LED Plant Grow Light knowledge:
1. Different wavelengths of light makes different effects to plants’ photosynthesis, the wavelength for plant photosynthesis requires is around 400-700nm or so. Light at 400-500nm (blue) and 610-720nm (red) makes the biggest contribution for photosynthesis.
2. Blue (470nm) and red (630nm) LED right can provide the necessary light to plants, so for LED plant lights it is ideal to use the combinations of these two colors. In the visual effect, LED Plant Grow Light with red and blue combination shows pink light.
3. Blue light promotes green leaf grow; red light helps to flowing and bear fruit and also help to prolong the flowering period!
4. The ratio for blue and red led of LED Plant Grow Light is generally between 4:1 and 9:1, usually optional 4-7:1.
5. When using the plant lamp to do the light supplement for plant, the general distance from light to blade is around 0.5 meters, continuous shine for12-16 hour’s everyday can replace the sunshine completely.
Please feel free to contact us for one-stop exporting LED Plant Grow Light solution Now!
Alice Wu Spark Marketing Director Tel: (86 755) 8390 4366 Fax: (86 755) 8390 4766