Evolucia throws first pitch at Lightfair with MLB stars and 7 new LED Product Families
MLB Greats Galarraga and Martinez to help the company hit a home run in Philadelphia April 23rd and 24th.
Philadelphia, PA— Evolucia Inc. will be making a major league impression at this year’s LIGHTFAIR in Philadelphia with the launch of 7 new product lines. In addition two major league baseball greats will be helping Evolucia hit it out of the park - Five time All-Star Andres Galarraga, “The Big Cat”, will be at Evolucia Booth # 3925 in the New Exhibitors Pavilion from 1:00 to 3:00pm on “opening day” April 23 and Boston Red Sox 2004 World Series Champion and eight time All-Star Pedro Martinez will be at Evolucia’s booth from 1:00 to 3:00pm on day two, April 24.
At LIGHTFAIR, Evolucia will launch seven new product lines:
(1) Generation 2 Aimed Optics Cobra Heads, Aimed Optics plus 95LPW with the industry’s best Fitted Target Efficacy (FTE).
(2) Nightwatch Dusk-to-Dawn series, high lumen maintenance, 62% energy savings with light uniformity that increases security and visiblility.
(3) Canopy and Highbay series, brilliant LED solutions for warehouses, gymnasiums, big box and other commercial locations.
(4) LED Troffer series, offering easy retrofit, excellent light color and performance .
(5) Explosion-Proof series, ideal LED solutions for industrial locations.
(6) Parking and Area Lighting series, which includes the first ever 1,000 Watt replacement for high mast arenas and car dealerships.
(7) a complete line of high commercial grade, made in the USA, LED replacement lamps that include MR16’s, PAR’s, T-8, A-21 and A-19 lamps opening up the hospitality and restaurant market segment.
The Evolucia Nightwatch, Gen2 Cobra Head and Parking and Area Lighting solutions have been entered into the LIGHTFAIR International Innovation Awards.
About Evolucia Inc.
Evolucia Inc. ((OTCBB and OTCQB: ILED) designs, engineers, manufactures and markets high performance LED lighting systems to the global lighting markets. Evolucia received the United States Department of Energy’s highest award for lighting within the LED category, and has installed thousands of its fixtures at military bases, universities, municipalities, and large commercial entities. Evolucia’s LED lighting products are sold under the brand, Evolucia Lighting (www.evolucialighting.com).
All Evolucia products offer highly energy efficient, durable, commercial-grade LED lighting for both indoor and outdoor applications. The company’s award winning cobra head and shoe box fixtures employ Evolucia's proprietary Aimed Optics™ technology, which increases light levels and visibility by strategically directing light to the target area. Evolucia fixtures require 50%-80% less energy than traditional lighting, and last for approximately 12 years without maintenance.
More information about Evolucia Inc and its LED lighting systems is available in the company's Securities and Exchange filings, which can be found at www.sec.gov or at www.evolucialighting.com.
Some of the statements made by Evolucia in this press release are forward-looking in nature. Actual results may differ materially from those projected in forward-looking statements. Evolucia believes that its primary risk factors include, but are not limited to: development and maintenance of strategic acquisitions; domestic and international acceptance of our product lines; defending our intellectual property and proprietary rights; development of new products and services that meet customer demands and generate acceptable margins; successfully completing commercial testing of new technologies and systems to support new products and services; and attracting and retaining qualified management and other personnel. Additional information concerning these and other important factors can be found within Evolucia's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Statements in this press release should be evaluated in light of these important factors.
941.751.6800 fax: 941.751.3583 toll free: 888.751.4567 or 866.806.7868