Peterson adds brilliance with new Great White® LED lights
The new Great White® LED License Light for working trucks and trailers is a brilliant traveling companion for Peterson's Piranha® brand LED family.
Peterson Manufacturing employed the latest white diode technology to design a brilliant traveling companion for its Piranha® brand LED family: the new Great White® LED License Light for working trucks and trailers.
Introduced as the 153C Series, the new rectangular Great White® is the Industry's brightest, toughest license light. In addition to 100,000-hour rated life, this premium LED product packs such features as these:
* A super-bright, Great White diode combined with a specially designed bubble optic that produces a light pattern well above DOT specifications.
* An epoxy-sealed circuit board with hard-wired terminals to protect the lamp from moisture and corrosion.
* A linear weld that provides a more robust, hermetic seal.
* Skirted weld-joints for greater protection against tough roads, weather and chemical washes.
* A molded 3-way female PL-10 plug for easy installation or quick retrofits.
* A universal design that fits most popular 150-style brackets.
"The Great White® is a terrific addition to our LED product line," said Mark Assenmacher, Peterson marketing director. "Along with our new 417C/418C Series back-up lights, the 153C Series license lights combine premium LED performance with the unmatched brilliance of pure, white light. If you want that extra measure of safety and good looks for your truck or trailer, put a Great White on your tail!"
Peterson Manufacturing Company is a world-leading innovator in the production of a complete line of vehicle safety lighting, mirrors, reflectors, antennas and related products. As an ISO 9001:2000 certified company, Peterson Manufacturing is a key subsidiary of Peterson Corporation, eleven highly specialized companies and over 3,000 people working in global transportation-related industries.
Mark Assenmacher, Director of Marketing Peterson Manufacturing Co. 4200 East 135th Street Grandview, MO 64030 Phone: 816-765-2000