Continuous Illumination with a Seamless Effect
Specialty Lighting introduces, edge, an exceptionally thin linear LED luminaire. Its end to end seamless lighting effect eliminates dark spots between directly connected lighting fixtures for a continuous stream of illumination. edge provides pixel free versatility and consistency for retail applications including shelving, dressing rooms and accent lighting. With its advanced diffuser, the fixture provides a wide beam angle for bright and consistent illuminance.
Edge is simple to install when utilizing the provided metal mounting clips, or optional magnetic mounting clips. This powerful fixture is now available in 8”, 12", 23", 35" and 45" lengths, along with four standard color temperatures. UL/cUL listed.
Additional attributes include:
- Operating voltage: 24V
- Lamp source: LED
- LED lifetime: 50,000 hours (ta=95 degrees Fahrenheit, 35 degrees Celsius)
- Lumens: Varies according to length
- Color temperature: 2700K, 3000K, 3500K, 4000K
- Fixture length: 5 lengths (see ordering information)
- Power supply (driver): 30W, 75W, 96W
- Power cord: Included with each power supply
- Bright and consistent illuminance
- Diffused lens ensures no LED imaging (i.e. pixel free)
- Can be linked direct or with connecting cables -Installation method: metal mounting clips (0° with screws)
- 45 degree metal mounting clips
- Magnetic mounting clips - 0 degree and 45 degree
- Connecting cables
- Inline dimming switch
- Other LED color temperatures (contact factory)
Specialty Lighting is a market front runner, dedicated to the art of illumination and power distribution. Since 1975, we have been committed to ongoing product development and research. Our vast product offering has been carefully crafted to address a wide range of applications, starting from the most simple and basic designs, to more complex and elaborate customized fixtures. Specialty Lighting's products meet, or exceed, United States' and Canadian safety standards, while also being UL, CSA or ETL listed. We're ready and excited to assist you with your next project. Specialty Lighting: More Than Lighting, Powerful Solutions.