Khatod designs new Easy Reflector Systems for COB LED-based lighting
Easy Reflector Systems from Khatod are the first (and unique) reflector systems made of two elements allowing immediate and easy assembly. The reflectors optimize the light flux emitted by COB LED systems with light-emitted surfaces (LES) ranging 9 to 19 mm in diameter. These optical design products deliver the exclusive opportunity to be mounted onto COB LED systems equipped with any standard adaptor or holder complying with Zhaga standards.
Totally new concept product consisting of two elements - Easy assembly/operation.
• Primary reflector (bottom part): Designed for direct mounting onto the holder. The fixing holes having 35 mm or 25 mm spacing and will match most popular Zhaga complying adaptors or holders
• Secondary reflector (top part): Easily snaps into the primary reflector to integrate the full reflector system
High-tech products – Patent pending. Easy Reflector Systems boast a unique design.
• Conceived in two parts assembled together to form a single piece. Greatly simplify the mounting in the final application, making the assembly fast and very easy!
High lighting efficiency.
• Made of APEC + reflector coating, boasting an excellent lighting efficiency over 85%
• High diffusion flux, high luminous intensity
Find out more about Easy Reflectors:
Features and typical applications:
• Made of APEC + reflector coating, boasts an excellent optical efficiency
• Conceived for any system using COB LEDs with LES ranging from 9mm to 19mm diameters and equipped with standard Zhaga complying adaptors or holders having 35mm or 25mm spacing between the holes for the fixing screws
• Different models available:
- Easy Reflector System: Created in various diameters and heights
- Easy Asymmetric Reflector System: Created to meet specific requirements in LED lighting
• Easy fixing to the COB LEDs
• Finish: metallized or embossed
• Maximize the luminous flux while achieving a lighting efficiency over 85%; high diffusion flux, high luminous intensity
• Beam angles: Narrow, medium, wide, extra wide, asymmetric
• Yellow ring effect totally eliminated
• No vibration problems
• UV protected and guaranteed for outdoor applications
• Any applications in wide area lighting: from retail and hospitality to commercial, industrial and architectural; indoor and outdoor lighting
• Complying with Zhaga standards
• Complying with UL94 specifications
• Patent pending
Khatod products leverage three decades of hands-on experience with the toughest challenges in making lenses in a wide range of applications and environments. Our ability in designing and manufacturing customized optics for LED lighting is historically proven. Khatod is able to meet the expectations of the most demanding individuals looking for the latest in LED lighting technology: exclusive products, cutting-edge engineering, research and experimentation. The result is the highest in technology, the easiest usability, the most cost-effective in the business.
Follow us on Twitter @ http://twitter.com/#!/KHATODOPTO and
Facebook @ http://www.facebook.com/pages/Khatod-Optoelectronic-srl/263694230338604
View company video @ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1Opls1D0NU
Khatod Optoelectronic S.r.l.
Locate more packaging & optics vendors in the LEDs Magazine Suppliers Directory
Submit new products, case studies/projects, and other press releases at http://www.ledsmagazine.com/content/leds/en/addcontent.html and http://www.ledsmagazine.com/content/leds/en/iif/add.html.