WEBCAST: Low-cost alternative solution for driving LEDs in a 24-inch T8 tube light
This webcast, available on demand now, compares results from alternative driver options for an LED-based T8 tube replacement light.
Title: Low Cost Alternative Solution for Driving LEDs in a 24-inch T8 Tube Light
- Steve Sheard, Strategic Programs Manager, Small Signal Division, ON Semiconductor
This webcast covers:
- Recent trends towards the use of LED’s in a variety of end applications.
- Using a specific example, the T8 Tube Light, the presentation will review an existing LED driver solution and introduce an alternate solution.
- Comparison of a variety of performance results for each solution.
SPONSOR: ON Semiconductor
Global corporate headquarters are in Phoenix, Arizona. The company operates a network of manufacturing facilities, sales offices, and design centers in key markets throughout North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific regions. Revenue totaled $1.769 Billion in 2009. ON Semiconductor
- Enables energy-efficient solutions for a greener world
- Provides a broad array of products and solutions
- Operates a world-class, value added supply chain
PRESENTER: Steve Sheard