Low Cost Alternative Solution for Driving LEDs in a 24-inch T8 Tube Light Available on demand
: View the webcast now
- Steve Sheard, Strategic Programs Manager, Small Signal Division, ON Semiconductor
This webcast covers:
- Recent trends towards the use of LED’s in a variety of end applications.
- Using a specific example, the T8 Tube Light, the presentation will review an existing LED driver solution and introduce an alternate solution.
- Comparison of a variety of performance results for each solution.
View the webcast now
SPONSOR: ON Semiconductor
ON Semiconductor is a premier supplier of high performance silicon solutions for energy efficient electronics. The company's broad portfolio of power and signal management, logic, discrete and custom devices helps customers efficiently solve their design challenges in automotive, communications, computing, consumer, industrial, LED lighting, medical, military/aerospace and power applications. ON Semiconductor operates a world-class, value-added supply chain and a network of manufacturing facilities, sales offices and design centers in key markets throughout North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific regions.
Global corporate headquarters are in Phoenix, Arizona. The company operates a network of manufacturing facilities, sales offices, and design centers in key markets throughout North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific regions. Revenue totaled $1.769 Billion in 2009. ON Semiconductor
- Enables energy-efficient solutions for a greener world
- Provides a broad array of products and solutions
- Operates a world-class, value added supply chain
PRESENTER: Steve Sheard
Steve Sheard is a strategic programs manager and senior application/marketing engineer at ON Semiconductor, providing strategic management for the Small Signal Bipolar Transistor product portfolio. Mr. Sheard has over 35 years in the electronics industry. Previously he worked at Motorola as a applications and marketing engineer supporting products from image sensors and virtual displays to GPS receivers and navigation systems. Mr. Sheard holds an MBA from the University of Phoenix and a BSEE from the City & Guilds of London.