Code Mercenaries' LED-Warrior14 I2C to DALI bridge controller is available in multiple formats
The LW14-01MOD ready to use module is gavanically isolated from the DALI bus. It can be used as an I2C to DALI bridge. Using multiple LW14-01MOD modules allows a computer to send commands into more then one DALI bus.
• I2C to DALI bridge
• Supports all 16 bit forward telegrams
• Receives all 16 bit forward telegrams of other masters on the same bus
• Receives all 8 bit reply telegrams
• Power supply off the DALI bus possible
• Available as DIL8/SOIC8 chips, or ready to use modules
DALI is a registered trademark of ZVEI.
Contact:Doreen Hessenmöller, Marketing - Code Mercenaries Hard- und Software GmbH
Submit new products, case studies/projects, and other press releases at http://www.ledsmagazine.com/content/leds/en/addcontent.html.
More from Code Mercenaries:
Code Mercenaries' wireless to DALI bridge enables Bluetooth lighting control
Code Mercenaries will demonstrate its LED-Warrior10 PWM LED dimmer at Light+Building