BJB’s P2F (Push-to-Fix) LED fixing element is the highest quality method for module interconnect of LED printed circuit boards into luminaire housings on the market today.
Designed for simple, push-in installation, the P2F LED fixing element ensures permanent, contact pressure (10-24 N) to the metal housing allowing for excellent heat dissipation. BJB’s unique solution is the industry’s first mechanical fixation element specifically designed for optimal attachment of LED PCB light sources, far surpassing metal threaded screws, plastic clips or adhesives.
A silicon ring compensates for thermal expansions and mechanical stresses – eliminating warping or cracking of the LED board.
The electrically insulating connection to the PCB is shock and vibration resistant. There is no need for a torque screwdriver system which has to be calibrated. The P2F fixing element for LED module interconnect can be installed quickly and securely by hand or with the aid of an installation tool.
It’s a snap! Optimize assembly, reduce cost and improve your fixture design with the P2F LED connector!
- Quick, push-in installation (manually by hand or with BJB bit tool)
- Permanent contact pressure (10-24 N)
- Electrically insulating connection to PCB
- Shock & vibration resistant
- 6 color-coded varieties indicate package thickness (1.5 – 4.0 mm)
General Product Information:
- Product Series Number: 28.901.U16X.XX
- Material: CrNi spring with silicon insulating ring
- Temp. rating: 80°C
- Ring diameter: ø 8.0 mm
- Push-in fixing: for hole pattern in light fitting ø 4.2 +/- 0.1 mm and ø 4.7 +/- 0.1 mm in PCBs
- Suitable for Zhaga certified LED modules. BJB recommends to use modules with 4.7 mm screw-hole diameter
- Eliminates potential damage from screw fixing due to low insertion force
- “Floating” connection offsets thermal tolerances of PCB
- Assembly without any additional tools possible
- Solutions for automation upon request
- Removable from front
|Thickness of PCB and|
1.5 - 2.0 mm
2.0 - 2.4 mm
2.4 - 2.7 mm
2.7 - 3.2 mm
3.2 - 3.6 mm
BJB is a world renowned German manufacturer of innovative LED modules, connectors, optical components and PCB fixing solutions. BJB also offers a comprehensive range of traditional lighting solutions, e.g. lampholders and pushwire terminal blocks. BJB has been a leader & innovator in the lighting industry since 1867 and now pioneers the adoption of solid-state lighting technology.
Visit www.BJB.com for more product information or contact us below for samples.
Interested in more articles & announcements on interconnect?
Locate more connector & cabling vendors in the LEDs Magazine Suppliers Directory
Submit new products, case studies/projects, and other press releases at http://www.ledsmagazine.com/content/leds/en/addcontent.html.