Report Price: $5,450.00
Number of Pages: 176
Publish Date: August 2009
An Invaluable Tool for LED Suppliers, Equipment Manufacturers, Industry Analysts, and Suppliers of Materials and Chemicals to the LED industry.
- Identifies all the major types of HB LED products by material type (InGaN, InGaAlP) and package type (low. medium, or high power)
- Analyzes the major market applications including mobile applications, signs and displays, signals, automotive lighting, BLUs, and illumination/solid-state lighting
- Delineates the worldwide markets in Japan, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific region, and ROW
- Breaks out the worldwide HB LED supplier market shares
- Provides five-year market forecasts (revenue and units) for the global HB LED market for 2009 – 2013
- Compares the HB LED consumption patterns by application and product type by geographic region
In 2008, the HB LED market grew by 11% to $5.1 billion, continuing the trend of recent years. However,because of the effects of the worldwide economic recession, the market is expected to contract by 3.7% in 2009. Nevertheless, the fundamental growth drivers for the HB LED market have not changed. Rather, they have become even stronger, as the emerging markets for LEDs in lighting and backlights open up new large-volume markets that were not available in earlier years. Overall, the HB-LED market is forecast to grow from $5.1 billion in 2008 to $14.9 billion in 2013, which represents a compound annual growth rate of 24.0%.
High-Brightness LED Market Review and Forecast – 2009 is the most comprehensive market research report currently available on the demand side of the high-brightness LED industry. It represents the culmination of over 15 years of market research activity by Strategies Unlimited, the world’s acknowledged authority on this market. It is an invaluable tool for LED suppliers, equipment manufacturers, industry analysts, and suppliers of materials and chemicals to the LED industry. It provides detailed information on all the major applications, including market trends, most recent year sales (units, ASP and revenue), and in-depth market forecasts, as well as market share information for suppliers of HB LEDs.