• Modular design allows customization of lengths and configurations to meet specific project specifications
• Adjustable 360-degree rotation allows fine-tuning of the light distribution onsite
• Nano Linear Light Engine segments provides an elegant, minimalist look
• Represents a new linear lighting category, Nano Linear, the intersection between high-quality tape lighting and architectural linear lighting
EMERYVILLE, Calif., November 8, 2023 – Optique Lighting, a leading designer and manufacturer of premium quality LED Nano Linear lighting, is pleased to announce the launch of the Orbita collection, an architectural family of luminaires featuring two sconces and a wall mount luminaire.
Featuring a sleek, minimalist look with only a 0.63-inch segmented light engine diameter, the unique modular design offers specifiers customization options with a choice of the segment length and the configuration. Designed for both vertical and horizontal mounting, each segment length features 360-degree rotation to effortlessly fine-tune the light distribution in the field. Each light engine segment delivers continuous and efficient LED illumination through the diffused white lens and is connected by a unique magnetic coupling system using rare earth magnetics.
The Orbita luminaires include:
• Orbita Sconce I, which features one light engine segment, and Orbita Sconce II with two light engine segments, available in 12-, 18-, and 24-inch segment lengths (up to 120 inches or 10 feet total)
• Orbita Wall Mount, offered in 12-, 18-, 24-, 36- and 48-inch segment lengths and with one, two or three segments (up to 120 inches or 10 feet total)
“The Orbita collection represents how Optique Lighting is defining a new linear lighting category, Nano Linear, the intersection between high-quality tape lighting and architectural linear lighting,” said Joe Flynn, president, Optique Lighting. “We make it easy to specify linear solutions to meet specific project specifications with multiple customization options, while providing easy ordering, fast quoting and short lead times.”
The luminaires are powered by a Nano Linear Light Engine (White) and offered in seven color temperatures (2200K, 2400K, 2700K, 3000K, 3500K 4200K and 5000K CCT). The collection provides up to 98+ color rendering index (CRI) with high R9 and R13 values. Color variation is kept within a 2-step MacAdam ellipse for unparalleled quality and consistency.
The Orbita luminaires are offered in Satin Brass, power-coated Gloss White and Matte Black with special order RAL finishes available to compliment any décor.
The products are compatible with many popular commercial and residential control systems and are UL Listed and Title 24 compliant. To simplify ordering, the low-profile products will ship with all brackets, screws, and power supplies needed for installation.
For additional information on the Orbita collection or to learn more about Optique Lighting, please https://www.optique-lighting.com.
About Optique Lighting
Optique Lighting designs, engineers and manufacturers architectural LED linear lighting. Defining a new linear lighting category, Nano Linear, Optique Lighting is reinventing the linear space, making it easier for the design community to specify superior linear lighting solutions with easy ordering, fast quoting and short lead times. An engineering-driven company, our in-house team builds our patented custom architectural linear solutions to a designer’s exact specifications. For more information, visit www.optique-lighting.com.