No. 8 Lighting releases 400 Series LED spotlight with tool-free aiming
Jun 7th, 2016
No. 8 Lighting, manufacturers of precision architectural lighting products, has just announced a new addition to its LED fixtures with the introduction of the new, powerful 400-Series LED spotlight. Compact in design (5-1/2” overall height), offering easy installation, and easy tool-free hot aim & adjust—for accent, wall wash, and general lighting applications.
• Patent Pending IC, airtight, and adjustable—for existing or new construction (Rated for direct contact with thermal insulation. Meets Washington State Airtight Standard WAC 51-11-05-02 and is in accordance with ASTM E283 to reduce energy loss)
• Optional housing accessory for CCEA (Chicago Plenum) or Spray-Foam Insulation Applications
• Installs from below finished ceilings of virtually any thickness with no beam cut-off featuring patent-pending universal ceiling retention system
• 90+ CRI 3000K/900-1000 lumens at 15watts
• Multiple dimming options include 5% and 1% dimming and include:
o ELV dimming driver with 120v/60Hz input (standard). Dimmable to 5% using two-wire Reverse-Phase (ELV) dimmers (see dimmer compatibility matrix).
o 0-10v dimming driver with universal 120-277v/50-60Hz input. Dimmable to 5% using 0-10v dimmers.
o Premium ELV dimming driver with 120v/50-60Hz input. Dimmable to 1% using 2-wire Reverse-Phase (ELV) dimmers.
o Premium 0-10v dimming driver with 120-277v/50-60Hz input. Dimmable to 1% using 0-10v.
• 15°, 25° & 40° beam spread options, and 2700K, 2400K and 3500K color options
• 0-35° vertical/360° horizontal adjustment
• CA Title 24 Compliant
• Flangeless and Flanged, Square and Round, White and Oil-Rubbed Bronze trim options available for UL rated wet listing applications
• 5-year warranty
Contact:No. 8 Lighting
Submit new products, case studies/projects, and other press releases at http://www.ledsmagazine.com/content/leds/en/addcontent.html.