Hitoplux develops 130-lm/W UFO LED luminaire for industrial lighting projects
Aug 27th, 2015
Hitoplex has released a new UFO shaped LED luminaire model, with good heat dissipation & high lighting efficacy. It is designed to replace conventional LED high bay lights and metal halide, HPS & mercury vapor lights.
• Patented design: Appearance Design Patent and Utility Model Patent
• Patented heat dissipation system guarantees stable performance of the LED luminaires
• Equivalent to 600~700W HID
• Light efficacy 110~130 lm/W
• Top brand Philips SMD LED with LM-80 certification
• Mean Well power supply, exposed to the air directly with specially designed heat sink fins, spreading the heat to the air very quickly, thus enhancing the lifetime of the lamp
• Hitoplux's PCB is four to six times larger than competitors, which leads to higher efficiency of heat dissipation and a longer lifespan of the individual LEDs
• Aluminum alloy housing and electrostatic sprayed surface reaches good resistance to corrosion, complying with UL & CUL standard
• IP65 waterproof
• Easy installation (http://www.hitoplux.com/product_c8692/) and maintenance
• Dimming, DALI control and microwave sensor functions available
• Long lifetime up to 50,000 hrs, 5 year warranty
Workshop, warehouse, toll station, supermarket, exhibition hall, gymnasium and other indoor and outdoor high ceiling applications.
Hitoplux is an innovative company involved in R&D and manufacturing LED industrial lights with 6 years’ experience. We always stay ahead of the LED industrial light field with our private molding & unique design.
What do you think of this shape? We appreciate your feedback.
Contact:Sunkey Tan - Shenzhen Hitoplux Optoelectronic Co., Ltd.
Locate more general lighting vendors in the LEDs Magazine Suppliers Directory
Submit new products, case studies/projects, and other press releases at http://www.ledsmagazine.com/content/leds/en/addcontent.html.
More from Hitoplux:
Hitoplux offers UL Listed LED high bay with three modes of installation