Compact plug and play fiber-coupled LED modules from WT&T
WT&T Inc has introduced compact, enhanced output power fiber-coupled broadband light source LE-1XC, designed for optical spectroscopy, illumination, sensing and fiber-optic measurement/characterization. Plug and play device is housed in compact aluminum body with active air cooling and 1 meter long connectorized optical fiber pigtail.
- Fiber-coupled power: 10, 15 and 30 mW
- Central wavelength: ~630 nm, ~530 nm, ~ 465 nm, and "white light"
- 1 m long FC- or SMA-connectorized fiber pigtail (POF 1.5 mm)
- built-in electronic drivers, optical power control and air-cooling
- compact (8x5x16 cm) and rigid
- external modulation option
Please contact WT&T email@example.com for other wavelengths.
WT&T Inc. 4140 Brian Pierrefonds, Quebec. H9J 1X9 Canada tel: +1 (514) 804-0822 fax: +1 (514) 551-0617 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Web site: http://www.wttechnology.com