GlacialTech introduces triac-dimmable LED retrofit lamps for halogen bulbs
Taipei, Taiwan – GlacialTech Inc. introduces the novel GL-BR20D/30D/40D Series LED Bulbs that are exquisite 110/220VAC LED retrofits for conventional BR halogen bulbs. What makes GL-BR20D/30D/40D most unique is the TRIAC-dimmable function embodied in the bulbs for smoothly dimming down to complete darkness while the dimmer's conduction angle is being diminished towards nil. The proprietary, self-designed and self-contained LED drivers entirely demonstrate GlacialLight's consummate technologies implanted in all its LED products to offer maximal luminous efficacy and minimal carbon dioxide emission.
To conveniently supersede the traditional BR halogen bulbs with superior performances like longer lifetime (35,000 hrs min.), higher luminous efficacy, and lower environmental pollution, the GlacialLight BR20D/30D/40D Series LED Bulbs adopt efficient LEDs, feed on an AC input voltage of 110/220V, suit standard E26/E27 sockets, and apply to accent, local or spot lighting. The only thing users need to do is to directly replace their BR halogen bulbs with the corresponding GL LED bulbs.
The GL-BR20D/30D/40D bulbs incorporate a patented LED driver intelligently detecting the input voltage chopped by a TRIAC dimmer and rectified by a bridge diode to fluently dim the LEDs. Based on this advanced technology, the GlacialLight dimming series provide two optional models: a low voltage model and a high voltage model respectively supporting 110V and 220V as well as individually compatible with a multitude of TRIAC dimmers commonly available in the markets.
Both non-dimmable GL-BR30/40 and TRIAC-dimmable GL-BR20D/30D/40D series, wherein the suffix “D” discriminates between non-dimmable and TRIAC-dimmable, are acquirable to satisfy specific requirements. The GlacialLight dimming series have been manufactured in accordance with RoHS standard and contain no mercury. Users are able to enjoy the effective elimination of frequent bulb replacement, as well as low-power and -carbon dioxide benefits with the GL-BR20D/30D/40D.
Confined to finite space, this press release can only present you an overview of the whole series. For more details about individual models, please cross-refer to their respective datasheets.
* TRIAC Dimmers for 110/220VAC
* For indoor use only
* Direct replacement for traditional halogen bulbs or CFLs
* Power factor > 0.9 at 110V AC; power factor > 0.8 at 220V AC
* High power efficiency > 80%
* High luminous efficacy LEDs
* No UV or IR radiation
* Compliance with safety standards: EN60968, EN61347-1+EN61347-2-13, EN55015+EN61000-3-2 class C, EN60825-1, FCC Part 18, UL1993, CSA C22.2 No.74
* Cool light to reduce the rise of the ambient temperature
* Energy saving and environment friendly
GlacialLight, a new sub-brand of GlacialTech, leverages GlacialTech's resources to provide better and higher quality products than its competitors using high quality heatsinks, specialized power units and Light Emitting Diode (LED) luminaries, giving users a longer product life >20,000hrs with higher lumen throughout the product lifecycle.
Outstanding LED lighting products you can count on
The integrated design of LED lighting products is based on three core technologies, including electrical design (LED drivers), mechanical design (cooling devices), and optical design (lamp holders), respectively performed by GlacialPower, GlacialTech, and GlacialLight, three members in the GlacialTech family. Mastering the three core technologies in the hand, GlacialTech has integrated all the resources required for exceptional designs and manufactures outstanding LED lighting products you can count on.
Advantages and benefits of LED lighting compared to traditional lighting
* Directional lighting: ideal for flashlights/torches and spotlights
* No warm-up time in cold environments: LEDs don’t require warm-up time like conventional CFLs
* No harmful radiation and no hazardous metals: LEDs don’t emit harmful radiation such as Ultraviolet or Infrared emitting halogen lamps and don’t contain hazardous metals such as mercury contained in mercury lamps
* Extremely long lifetimes: to free users from frequent bulb maintenance/replacement GlacialLight’s LED products achieve considerable power savings for its owners while extending long life cycles under normal conditions.
* Extremely small carbon footprints: an environmentally-friendly technology
GlacialTech Inc., is a diversified provider of cooling, power supply, and PC enclosure solutions for consumer and industrial applications. Having established strong relationships with LED semiconductor Co.’s, thermal, SMPS and mechanism technology leaders worldwide, GlacialTech leverages world-class engineering, efficient manufacturing and highest-quality materials to provide high brightness, low power LED lighting solutions for indoor, outdoor and other customized applications under the GlacialLight brand. Please visit the company homepage at www.GlacialLight.com.
Press and Media contact: Jean-Pierre Skalamera Tel: +886-2-2897-3237 http://www.globalpr.com.tw/contact-us/