MOSO launches latest X6 LED drivers as "Black-box" of the LED luminaires in LFI Show
- X6 prices are 15~30% lower than similar designs from other brands in top quality level
- Off-line programming outputs in low cost and efficient way
- Black-box" function built-in for easier failure diagnosing
- Timer dimming schedules designed for led roadway lighting applications, automatically adjust the ratio of dimming hours to adapt to different running hours in summer and winter
- Lumen compensation function designed to maintain same lumen output of LED light fixtures over the life span, achieve 15% more energy saving
- 10KV surge protection built-in driver to ensure high reliability
- Full range of outputs in all power levels for more flexibility in LED fixture design and tenders
The "black-box" function is a innovative concept in LED lighting industry. As the heart of LED fixture, the LED driver bears all risks of luminaire failure, thus failure diagnosing is very important. X6 drivers will keep recording the temperatures of critical components and electrical stress data during the operation. In case of luminaire failure, the user could easily connect the driver dimming wires to computer to read the temperatures of critical components in a dedicated software, for failure diagnosing and further analysis.
MOSO is a public company dedicated in LED drivers for professional lightings and industrial lightings. The company offers 5~10 years global warranty for its products, the everage failure rate after 5 years field operation is <0.5%. FUTURE ELECTRONICS and Digi-key are the official sales channels to buy.
The official announcement of new products release will be held on May 21th in the booth of MOSO, in LFI show in Philadelphia, USA. MOSO is pleasured to present its most innovative and advanced LED drivers with smart controls during the trade fair, and welcome for your visit.
Director of International Sales & Marketing, GM Special Assistant
MOSO ELECTRONICS CORP.
Cell: +86 18680392619 | Tel: +86 755 27657708 ext 6513