Cintelliq analyzes OLED lighting products and forecasts from 2013-2022 in new report
This latest 110+ page research report from cintelliq analyses the OLED lighting industry to understand how current products, pricing, capacity, and costs will evolve in the future and how this will impact market forecasts.
cintelliq is pleased to announce the availability of their latest publication - OLED Lighting: Products, pricing, capacity, cost and forecasts 2013 - 2022." This latest 110+ page research report from cintelliq analyses the OLED lighting industry to understand how current products, pricing, capacity, and costs will evolve in the future and how this will impact market forecasts.
The OLED lighting industry is developing faster than forecast in our previous report, this makes understanding how it will evolve in terms of products, prices, manufacturing capacity, costs and market forecasts even more critical for companies seeking to secure a position within the industry.
The commercialisation of OLED lighting continues to accelerate, with a growing list of companies announcing their intention to enter the market. Although traditional lighting companies are active, seeking to safeguard their position with regards to OLED lighting, there are many new entrants that want to challenge these incumbents and shift the dynamics of the industry. Companies are beginning to scale-up the manufacturing of OLED lighting panels, at the same time product performance is rapidly improving both will have an impact on the pricing, capacity, costs and volumes over the next 10 years.
OLED Lighting: Products, pricing, capacity, cost and forecasts 2013 - 2022
* Available today
* Research report 110+ pages in pdf
* A total of 64 graphs/figures
* A total of 24 tables
* Dataset of all graphs/figures (in Excel)
* Priced at £3,500 GBP + VAT
Highlights from the report:
* OLED panel prices are falling fast and in line with our previous forecasts
* OLED panel prices are expected to fall to Eur 1,000/m2 by 2015/2016
* OLED panel demand is expected to reach an inflexion point in 2015/1026 after which demand will accelerate
* OLED panel demand will be driven by luminaires for the office, retail and hospitality sectors
* OLED panel demand will eventually be driven by luminaires for the home sector
* OLED panel growth will be driven by demand for rigid and flexible panels, colour and transparent OLED panels will remain niche
* OLED revenues in 2020 is forecast to reach Eur 2.3 billion
* OLED panel brightnesses continue to get brighter at a faster rate than expected - challenging the view that OLEDs have to be low brightness
* OLED panel efficiencies continue to get higher at a faster rate than expected
* OLED panel lifetimes continue to get longer at a faster rate then expected
* OLED manufacturing capacity in 2017 is forecast to reach 2 million m2 if current demand accelerates
* OLED manufacturers will adopt a range of manufacturing models - display-model, cd/dvd-model or roll-to-roll
* OLED panels and OLED luminaires will become a serious competitor to LED lighting by 2020
This research report answers key questions that include:
* What OLED lighting products are entering the market?
* What OLED lighting products segments are emerging?
* What is the performance of these products?
* How will product performance change over time?
* What is the price of OLED lighting products entering the market?
* What is the price of panels, and price in unit area?
* How will prices change with increases in the number of manufacturers?
* How will pricing change with improvements in product performance?
* How much capacity is currently available?
* How does capacity translate into shippable volumes?
* How does capacity translate into panel sizes?
* How will capacity evolve?
* What equipment generation is currently being deployed?
* What equipment generation will be used in the future?
* What manufacturing costs are possible?
* How will costs change with increases in volume?
* How will costs change with improvements in product performance?
* How will costs change with improvements in process capability?
* How will volume evolve given current and future capacity?
* How will pricing evolve?
* How will products evolve?
* How will product performance evolve?
* How will manufacturing costs evolve?
cintelliq limited +44-(0)-1223-420252