DuraTape Series Expansion
A high output, flexible and field trimmable LED solution for architectural applications
Targetti has expanded their most sought after linear tape light with additional selections of color temperatures and wattages. The DuraTape Series is an Essential White LED Strip light designed specifically for static white consistent color linear applications. The expansion of the comprehensive line of energy efficient low voltage LED flexible lights now includes nine versatile options for the ultimate in design flexibility.
The DuraTape Series expansion includes:
High Density light for tight spacing and shadow-less distribution
Extra Long 48V to achieve long distances
Extra Narrow for tight spaces
Bi-Directional illuminates both up and down from the same linear compact tape
1.5W version further expands the DuraTape ES family with a full offering available in 1.5W, 3.0W, 3.9W, 4.4W and 8.8W.
DuraTape utilizes advanced LED binning within +/- 2-step MacAdam elipse to ensure the highest level of color consistency achieved with a broad selection of color temperatures ranging from 2200K - 4000K. It is available in IP20 Indoor and IP66 Outdoor versions.
DuraTape Series – New Additions
High Density – tight spacing tape for shadow-less distribution
- 4.0W/ft. / 7.3.W/ft.
- 2200K / 2700K / 3000K / 3500K / 4000K
Extra Long 48V – achieve long distances
- 3000K / 4000K
- IP20 / IP54
Extra Narrow – Ultra slim profile and small width for tight, small spaces
- 2200K / 2700K/ 3000K / 3500K / 4000K
Bi-Directional – Two-way DURATAPE is made by mounting the LED sources on substrate in two orthogonal lines, creating an asymmetric emission of 220°
- 4.4 W/ft
- 2200K / 2700K, 3000K / 3500K / 4000K
- Various Mounting Channel and Lens Options
- Sold per foot and manufactured to specified lengths with factory attached end preps
- Pre-assembled to specific lengths with various connector options for project requirements and efficient power configuration
- Optional mounting channels and clips, protective lens covers, thermal channels and heat transfer tape for optimal maintenance.
- Multiple dimming options available
- T24 Compliant options available
- Advanced LED binning with +/- 2-step MacAdam ellipses