Mouser Electronics, Inc., is proud to announce that it has received a record 40 top business awards from its manufacturer partners for exemplary distribution performance during 2018 and 2019.
A variety of reasons were cited for the awards, including double-digit sales growth, digital excellence, fastest new product introductions (NPIs), investment in inventory and breadth of inventory, best-in-class global logistics, successful marketing campaigns, customer growth, expanding footprint and commitment to teamwork.
“We truly appreciate these top accolades from our valued manufacturer partners,” said Jeff Newell, Senior Vice President of Products at Mouser Electronics. “These awards celebrate the outstanding teamwork and commitment to customer service excellence that we mutually share. We are elated by this recognition.”
Performance awards for excellence in 2018 and 2019 include:
- TE Connectivity – Customer Expansion Awards for Japan, APAC and EMEA regions; Application and Tooling Business Unit Distributor of the Year 2018; Data and Devices Business Unit Distributor of the Year 2018
- Vishay Intertechnology – Overall Catalog Distributor of the Year; Semiconductor Catalog Distributor of the Year; e-Commerce Distributor of the Year for Europe
- Molex – European e-Catalogue Distributor of the Year; APAC e-Catalogue Distributor of the Year
- Bourns – e-Commerce Distributor of the Year
- Amphenol Corporation – Best High Service — Digital Performance
- Amphenol Industrial – Industrial Distributor of the Year
- Amphenol SV Microwave – Distributor of the Year
- ON Semiconductor – Global High Service Distributor of the Year
- TDK – Sales Achievement Award for Highest Growth Distributor for Fiscal Year 2019; European Distribution Award 2018 in High-Service Distribution
- TDK-Lambda – Exceptional Sales Growth for Fiscal Year 2019
- Digi International – NPI Partner of the Year
- KEMET – Digital Marketing Partner of the Year
- Littelfuse – High Service Distributor of the Year
- HARTING – Global High Service Distributor of the Year; New Product Introduction Award
- Epson America, Inc. – Greatest Increase in Customer Count
- Ohmite – Chairman’s Award
- Neutrik – Distributor of the Year — Top Revenue
- JAE Electronics – Distribution Partner of the Year
- FTDI Chip – Global Distribution Award
- Kingbright – Achievement Award for Sales & Leads
- Altech – Sales Achievement Award
- Eaton – Partnership Award
- Wakefield-Vette – Highest Percentage NPI POS Growth
- Sunon – Fastest Growing Distributor of the Year
- Yageo – Largest Customer Growth Award
- Panduit – Consecutive Distributor POS Growth Year After Year
- RAFI – Distributor of the Year
- ECS Inc. – Distributor of the Year
- RECOM – Distributor of the Year for International Sales Growth
- Schaffner – Distributor Global Achievement Award
- Keystone – Platinum Level Distributor Award
For more information, visit www.mouser.com/industry-awards
With its broad product line and unsurpassed customer service, Mouser strives to empower innovation among design engineers and buyers by delivering advanced technologies. Mouser stocks the world’s widest selection of the latest semiconductors and electronic components for the newest design projects. Mouser Electronics’ website is continually updated and offers advanced search methods to help customers quickly locate inventory. Mouser.com also houses data sheets, supplier-specific reference designs, application notes, technical design information, and engineering tools.
About Mouser Electronics
Mouser Electronics, a Berkshire Hathaway company, is an award-winning, authorized semiconductor and electronic component distributor focused on rapid New Product Introductions from its manufacturing partners for electronic design engineers and buyers. The global distributor’s website, Mouser.com, is available in multiple languages and currencies and features more than 5 million products from over 750 manufacturers. Mouser offers 25 support locations around the world to provide best-in-class customer service and ships globally to over 600,000 customers in more than 220 countries/territories from its 750,000 sq. ft. state-of-the-art facility south of Dallas, Texas. For more information, visit www.mouser.com.
Mouser and Mouser Electronics are registered trademarks of Mouser Electronics, Inc. All other products, logos, and company names mentioned herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Kevin Hess, Mouser Electronics Senior Vice President of Marketing (817) 804-3833