Vesta® Flex Is Now Your Interoperable Lighting and Controls Solution
Bridgelux Vesta® Flex connects life and light through a simple, flexible driver and control system
FREMONT, Calif. – Bridgelux announced Vesta® Flex, an innovative family of dual channel LED drivers and control modules designed to simplify and reduce the cost of connected tunable white luminaires. Immediately compatible with industry standard wired and wireless lighting control protocols including Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Digital Addressable Lighting Interface (DALI) and 0-10V, the Vesta Flex system enables simplified, future-ready design flexibility for OEM luminaire manufactures to meet the needs of their end customers without requiring redesign or recertification.
The design flexibility of Vesta Flex includes separate control modules and drivers that are connected using a CAT5 network cable through a robust RJ45 terminal. This structure allows customers to select their protocol of choice, luminaire manufacturers to quickly react to the needs of multiple lighting projects and allows Bridgelux to expand into additional protocols in the future. All Vesta Flex control options provide independent tuning of intensity and correlated color temperature (CCT). Customers will never again feel locked in to a proprietary system or obliged to just one standard or protocol.
Components within the Vesta Flex family available now include:
- 30W and 60W brick and 60W linear driver options with NFC-programmable maximum currents and dimming curves, including smooth dimming to 0.1% and dim-to-off options
- Bluetooth mesh control module operating on Bluetooth Low Energy (4.2) protocol for industrial grade intelligent mesh networking managed through a mobile app
- Dual mode Wi-Fi and Bluetooth control module for luminaire management and communication with sensors, also managed through a mobile app
- Dual channel analog control module for CCT tuning and intensity dimming using a linear tuning range of 1.0 to 9.0 VDC, compatible with current sourcing or current sinking control devices
- DALI DT8 control module for CCT tuning and intensity dimming functionality, also compatible with industry standard current sourcing or current sinking control devices
- Complete compatibility with Bridgelux Vesta Series Tunable White array and linear LED light sources with tuning ranges from 2700 to 6500 Kelvin (K)
“Providing flexible solutions is all about removing obstacles so people can experience the benefits of human centric lighting. With Bridgelux as their single supplier, our customers now have access to an interoperable family of plug-and-play control options guaranteed to work with our high quality light engines out-of-the-box and to simplify their entire design process,” said Tim Lester, Bridgelux Chief Executive Officer. “We expect the Vesta Flex family will work for our customers to save them time and reduce cost and complexity, while enabling high quality of light that is controllable and appealing.”
Vesta Flex will be demonstrated at LIGHTFAIR International this week in the Bill Brown Sales booth (401.) Vesta Flex driver and control parts are now available for sampling. Vesta Series Tunable White array and linear light sources are available for sampling and ordering.
Bridging Light and Life™. Bridgelux is a leading developer and manufacturer of lighting technologies and solutions that invites companies, industries and people to experience the power, possibility and financial potential of LED lighting. Born of world-class engineering and informed by human intuition, the company's products and solutions make it possible for its customers to provide high performance, human-centric influenced light for the commercial, industrial and outdoor markets.
Bridgelux, the Bridgelux stylized logo design and Vesta are registered trademarks of Bridgelux, Inc. Bridging Light and Life is a trademark of Bridgelux, Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.