Wisdom offers UL/DLC listed, 120/150/200W LED canopy lighting for gas station application
Input voltage: AC100-277V & AC200-480V
Light source: High power Philips Lumileds LEDs
Dust and moisture: IP65 on the light
Operating temperature: -30 to +45 degrees Celsius
Storage Temperature: -40 to +80 degrees Celsius
Color temp. (CCT): 4000K/5000K/6000K ±500K
Certification: UL/cUL ( E354939)
Advantages of Wisdom's UL/DLC LED canopy lighting for gas stations:
1) Top quality Philips Lumileds chips
2) Inventronics or proprietary driver
3) Qualified with DLC/UL/cUL/CE/ROHS certificates
4) Variety of voltages available – AC100V~480V
5) Top 5 year warranty
6) Lower lumen depreciation, high brightness
7) High quality, fin cooling design, better cooling, LED Tj <85 degrees Celsius
8) Private tooling, 100% aluminum die cast housing
9) No UV or IR radiation, environmentally friendly
10) High power factor to ensure energy savings
11) Excellent optical design, greatly improves light utilization and evenness
12) Can be widely used for indoor or outdoor lighting, such as in parking garages, gardens, gas stations, etc.
13) Motion sensor or lightning guard is available
Our company mainly focuses on the North American market; the main products include LED high bay, low bay, canopy, shoebox, wall pack, and gas station lights, as well as LED lamp accessories and LED modules, etc. We are a leader in manufacturing and marketing of LED lighting.
To develop a high quality manufacturing environment and professional lighting assembly, we have introduced many SMT automated production lines and advanced equipment and have the ability to fulfill OEM/ODM orders. All of our lamps are UL & cUL (E354939), DLC, FCC, SAA, and CE certified. Please feel free to contact us if you are interested in our products and we look forward to cooperating and to a bright future for our business.
Wisdom Optoelectronics Technology Co., Limited
Locate more general lighting vendors in the LEDs Magazine Suppliers Directory
Submit new products, case studies/projects, and other press releases at http://www.ledsmagazine.com/content/leds/en/addcontent.html and http://www.ledsmagazine.com/content/leds/en/iif/add.html.