Wisdom's new 60W LED wallpack is available in 3000K-6500K CCT and is UL/DLC Listed
1) Top quality Philips chips
2) Mean Well or proprietary driver
3) Qualified with DLC/UL/CUL/CE/RoHS certificates
4) A variety of voltages are available – AC100V~277V
5) Top 5 year warranty
6) Lower lumen depreciation, high brightness
7) High quality, fin cooling design for better thermal management, LED Tj <85°C
8) Private tooling, 100% aluminum die-casting
9) No UV or IR radiation, environmentally friendly
10) High power factor to ensure energy savings
11) Excellent optical design, greatly improves light utilization and evenness
12) It can be widely used indoors or outdoors, such as in gas stations, workshops, and warehouses
13) No need to add the outsider cover, we can get DLC certified
14) Lamp is designed in simple but grand style, easy installation with only 3 screws. Also, it is easy to balance the installation with horizontal positioning.
LED wallpack specifications:
Input voltage: AC100-277V
Light source: High power Philips LEDs
Dust and moisture: IP65 on the light
Operating temperature: -25° to +40°C
Storage Temperature: -40° to +80°C
Color temp. (CCT): 3000K/4000K/5000K/6000K ±500K
Certification: UL/CUL (E354939)
About Wisdom Optoelectronics Technology Co., Ltd.
Our company mainly focuses on the North American lighting market. Our main products include LED high bays and low bays, LED canopy lighting, shoeboxes, wall packs, gas station lighting, LED lamp accessories and LED moduels. etc. Wisdom is a leader in manufacturing and marketing of LED lighting.
To provide a high quality manufacturing environment and professional lighting assembly, we have introduced many SMT automated production lines & advanced equipment and we have the ability to do OEM/ODM orders. All of our lamps are UL & cUL(E354939), DLC, FCC, SAA, CE certified. Please feel free to contact us if you are interested in our products and we hope that we can cooperate and create a bright future for our business.
Contact:Wisdom Optoelectronics Technology Co., Ltd.
Locate more general lighting vendors in the LEDs Magazine Suppliers Directory
Submit new products, case studies/projects, and other press releases at http://www.ledsmagazine.com/content/leds/en/addcontent.html.