Vanplex 130-140-lm/W LED panel light is UL/cUL/DLC Premium listed
Vanplex LED panel light adopts LM-80 qualified SMD LED chip, provide high CRI >80 and high efficiency LPW>130. 2X2, 4X1, 4X2 sizes are available for various demand. UL&cUL, DLC LM79 approved for North America market.
Branded led driver with top quality component ensures long life time. 0-10V/10V PWM/1-100kΩ dimmable and non-dimmable version both provided. The ultra slim profile fits seamlessly into any workplace. Fire-rated junction box design with correct wiring, easy for installation. It is available in the following installation ways: embedded into ceiling, suspended with hanging wires, and surface mounted.
Features of Vanplex LED panel light:
Dimension(mm): 602*602mm, 1202*295mm, 1202mm*602mm
Lifespan: 50000 hours
PC cover: Frosted
Frame: White or Silver
Power Factor: More than 0.99
Certificates: DLC, cUL, UL
Can be 0-10V/10V PWM/1-100kΩ dimmable
luminous efficiency: 130 lm/w
luminaire efficiency: 99%
Color Temperature: 3000-6500K
Input Voltage: AC100-277V
Operating Temperature: -20-50℃
Main Material: Aluminum Base + Aluminum Housing
Life span: 50000 hours
UL, cUL Code: E488089 UL standard:UL1598,UL8750 and CSA C22.2 No.250-0.08 LUMINAIRES
Warranty: 5 years
1) Energy saving about 70%;
2) Long life spane more than 5 years;
3) No infrared rays, no ultraviolet radiation, no thermal effect;
4) Ultra slim and unlimited design and various dimensions are available;
5) Soft and wide light emitting;
6) Special circuit design, avoided the single broken LED influence problem;
7) High efficiency constant current drive system, with heat protection system, can work
under unstable voltage;
8) Instant start, no flickering, no humming, no RF interference.
Main applications of led panel light
4) Conference / meeting rooms
5) Residential/institution buildings
7) Commercial uses
Contact:Shenzhen Vanplex Optoelctronics Co., Ltd.
Locate more LED lighting vendors in the LEDs Magazine Suppliers Directory
Submit new products, case studies/projects, and other press releases at http://www.ledsmagazine.com/content/leds/en/addcontent.html.